Attorney Scott Florin
Florin Legal, P.A. was founded in 2011 by Attorney Scott Florin. After starting his legal career in the State of Ohio and after several years practicing in a variety of areas including Bankruptcy, General Civil Litigation, and Criminal Law, Scott Florin has since devoted his practice almost exclusively to Consumer Law and the protection of consumers’ rights.
After moving to Florida and starting Florin Legal, P.A., a majority of Scott Florin’s practice continues to revolve around the defense of credit card debt collection lawsuits, litigation of debt collection violations of the FDCPA and FCCPA, credit reporting violations of the FCRA, and protecting consumers from unfair and deceptive acts and practices.
Scott Florin takes pride in maintaining a personal attorney-client interaction throughout the entire litigation process and takes the time to interview and understand each client’s individual needs. Often times consumers are surprised by the filing of a credit card lawsuit and we take the time to explain the litigation process, the potential risks to the consumer, and tailor the defense based on the individual circumstances of each particular case.
Please feel free to contact Tampa Credit Attorney Scott Florin for a free consultation concerning potential claims involving credit card debt collection lawsuits, creditor harassment, credit reporting violations, or other unfair and deceptive actions against consumers. Florin Legal, P.A. handles cases throughout the State of Florida.
Professional Affiliations / Accomplishments
• 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
• 2014 Super Lawyers Rising Star
• 2013 Super Lawyers Rising Star
• 2012 Super Lawyers Rising Star
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Bankruptcy
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, Bankruptcy
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, Bankruptcy
• 2005 J.D., Capital University Law School
• 2002 B.S., Old Dominion University